Retro gaming and accessory brand, My Arcade, has unveiled a new line of products for Nintendo’s NES Classic Edition that features retro styling and brings it into the modern age with wireless functionality.
My Arcade’s product line for the NES Classic Edition includes wireless controllers, an advanced wired controller, and a 10″ extender cable. These products offer an ergonomic design, while maintaining the iconic styling gamers know and love, allowing gamers to play their favorite classic titles in comfort.
In addition to being used with the NES Classic Edition, the controllers can be used with compatible Virtual Console games, and with Wii and Wii U titles that support Classic controllers. The product line includes:
- Gamepad Classic (MSRP: $14.99): Features wireless connectivity from up to 30′ and play time of over 75 hours. The Gamepad Classic retains the same iconic 2-button layout as the original NES controller, combined with a new, ergonomic design.
- Gamepad Pro (MSRP: $19.99): Featuring both wireless connectivity from up to 30′ and play time of over 75 hours; the Gamepad Pro will allow gamers to revisit their favorite NES or SNES games with 4 face and shoulder buttons.
- Gamepad Combo Kit (MSRP: $24.99): Everything you and your friends need to play your NES Classic Edition in comfort. Includes a 10′ extender cable to extend the length of the controller included with the console and the Gamepad Classic wireless controller for multiplayer games.
- Gamepad Retro (MSRP: $12.99): Designed for gamers seeking the classic styling and nostalgia of retro controllers, but with improved ergonomics and a longer range. This controller includes a 10′ cable for comfortable play from longer distances.
- Extender Cable (MSRP: $9.99): A 10′ extension cable to make playing from the couch possible on the NES Classic Edition. The Extender Cable is also compatible with the Wii and Wii U.
My Arcade’s NES Classic Edition’s product line is now available for pre-order on Amazon.