Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Do you ever replay games to prepare for their sequels?
– Who would be in the “Mount Rushmore” of gaming assholes this year?
– What are the stories behind your Twitter handles?
– Did you have any funny/cool nicknames as a kid?
– What is the most rare collectible that you want to own?
– Do you keep playing a game even when you’re tired of it?
– Do you play table top games?
– Have you ever played a game in order to learn a real-world skill?
– Will gaming always be considered lesser than other forms of media?
– What would modern gaming be like if social media didn’t exist?
– Is it right for a person who can replicate art from memory to sell it as an original?
– Do you think gaming will become a pay to play service?
– After the announcements of PSX, what could Sony possibly show at E3?
– Do you need a release date to get excited about a game announcement?
– Why do some people think games need to have a release date when announced?
– Will the Scorpio have enough new exclusives when it drops in 2017?
– Are PS+ and Xbox Live Gold worth it?
– What was the biggest disappointment in gaming this year?
– Is there a place in gaming for “Shock Jock” style entertainers?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.