Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Could multiple game streaming services cause another industry crash?
– Which console generation could have been better?
– Would it be okay if companies ditched trophies/achievements?
– What are some must-own video game artbooks?
– Is Sony stumbling when it comes to revealing the PlayStation 5?
– How can AAA publishers successfully launch new IPs?
– What games do you want folks to create in Dreams?
– Are Sony’s “Big Three” E3 2015 reveals the same as the “Capcom Five”?
– Have you ever quit a game because it was too good?
– Did Death Stranding ruin anything in other games for you?
– What is Geoff Keighley doing by not attending E3 2020?
– Why is the media trying to kill off E3?
[alert type=”green”]IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, LEAVE THEM IN THE THROWDOWN DISCORD SERVER. LIMIT TO TWO, PLEASE.[/alert]
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud, and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter, and Facebook as well. Don’t forget to join our Discord server for updates, to play MP games with us, and to leave your questions for TYQ. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.