Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Is the games industry hurting the quality and art of gaming with its business practices?
– What were the good things about the first Destiny?
– If WB makes The Killing Joke in the movie universe, will they ruin the story?
– What was your greatest victory at the arcades?
– Can you build a PC with the same specs as Project Scorpio for $500?
– Do you think Sony has any surprises up their sleeve for E3?
– Will we finally get a Metroid announcement this year?
– Will MS ever let 343, Turn 10, & the Coalition deviate away from Halo, Forza, and Gears?
– Why did Yooka-Laylee score so low with games reviewers?
– Do you buy video games to beat them or just to enjoy the experience?
– Which have it worse: video game films or anime based films?
– What’s your take on the whole G2A and Gearbox controversy?
– Will MS go back on their word and return to securing third party deals?
– Will the Nintendo Switch last even two years?
– Which will outsell Uncharted 4 more: The Last of Us II or God of War 4?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.