Forza Horizon will be getting six new cars in its next DLC pack tomorrow, courtesy of choices made by the Top Gear magazine.
The six new cars are:
- 2011 Ford Transit SuperSportVan, a customizable transit van that sports a 3.2-liter, 198-horsepower engine.
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz AMG Mercedes CLK GTR, a street car “in the loosest sense of the word,” which won the GT1 class at Le Mans more than once.
- 2012 Aston Martin Vanquish, styled after classic Astons, it sports a 565-horsepower V12.
- 2012 Bowler EXR S, produced by Land Rover and U.K.-based rally raid manufacturer Bowler, it includes the Range Rover Sport’s supercharged 5.0-litre V8 and a top speed of more than 150 mph.
- 2011 Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale Zagato, a mashup of Alfa style and a Dodge engine with 600 horsepower from an 8.4-liter V10.
- 2002 BMW M3-GTR, this month’s free download, based on a car that, according to BMW, was “never sold to anyone. Only three street copies were built. Not all three were ever shown. A street copy was shown in the U.S. only once, and for less than an hour.”
Unfortunately it doesn’t come with video game versions of Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond, come on Turn 10, that would have been much better!
If you already have a season pass for the game the DLC will be free, however if you want to buy the pack separately it will put you back 400 MSP.