/// EPISODE 150
Below are the news stories that may not have made the headlines today but are worth reading!
Gamers never die…..
Just like the Games of Our Lives…
/// GAMES FEATURED
►Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
►Star Wars Battlefront
►Far Cry Primal
►Detective Pikachu: Birth of a New Combination
►Rise of the Tomb Raider
/// Unravel ‘Music as the Voice of the Game’ Video!
/// John Smedley Cancels Hero’s Song Kickstarter!
The game managed to $136,849 from 3,037 backers, however, the team stated in an update on Kickstarter the game was not going to reach its funding goal.
“After looking at our funding levels and the reality that we aren’t going to reach our funding goals, we’ve decided that the best thing to do is to end the Kickstarter,” said the development team. “We sincerely appreciate all of the support we got from the backers and the Kickstarter community. This was our first Kickstarter and we made mistakes along the way.” | Source
Top of Page
/// H1Z1 PS4 Version News Coming “Soon”!
I couldn’t be more excited about the future of @H1Z1game! There will be plenty to talk about in the coming months!
— Chris Wynn (@The1Wynn) January 25, 2016
Thanks everyone for the kind words. Everyone is asking about a PS4 version, news on that coming soon!
— Chris Wynn (@The1Wynn) January 26, 2016
/// Insomniac Games Teases What’s Next With ‘Dive Deeper’ Teaser!
/// Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Launches For PS4, Xbox One & PC This Summer!
Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe and Behaviour announced that Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC starting summer 2016. For the first time, Warhammer 40,000 fans will join their favorite factions in the fiercest and most authentic Warhammer 40,000 battles ever realized in a massive online shooter.
Based on the multimillion-selling and extensive universe of Warhammer 40,000, Eternal Crusade will take gamers into a vicious battle between four factions of the 41st millennium in order to control a persistent world at war. Whether it is PvP (Player versus Player) or PvE (Player versus Environment) squads will have to work together and engage in massive battles and exterminate the other factions! To do so; fans can choose from twenty different sub-factions, earn hundreds of weapons, customization options and accessories drawn from 29 years of Warhammer 40,000 lore to create their perfect warriors!
Top of Page
/// Star Wars Battlefront Upcoming DLC Detailed!
Tomorrow, we are adding more free content to the game for all Star Wars Battlefront players, including:
• The Tatooine Survival map will now support the Blast, Droid Run, Drop Zone, Hero Hunt, and Heroes vs Villains multiplayer modes, and is called Raider Camp.
• New Hoth-themed outfits for Luke Skywalker and Han Solo, both of which will be available to all fans when they play as these two iconic characters on Hoth – these were unlocked by our players for completing our Heroes’ Holiday community mission last month.
• We are giving players the ability to create Private Matches, which makes playing with friends even easier.
• The introduction of Daily Challenges and Community Events. These are designed to rally the Community around certain goals and objectives, giving players the chance to earn credits and unlocks even faster. We’ll have more news regarding Community Events and Daily Challenges in the days ahead.
• And of course, we are also including some overall balancing tweaks to both weapons and multiplayer modes.
In February, we will continue to add more free content for all players, including a new Survival mission on Hoth, and a brand-new Hoth multiplayer map that will support our larger game modes including Walker Assault, Supremacy, Fighter Squadron and Turning Point. Speaking of Turning Point, we are also excited to make this popular mode available on all maps that currently support Walker Assault and Supremacy in the February update.
In March, we will be adding another exciting new multiplayer map on Endor that will support Walker Assault, Supremacy, and Turning Point, and an additional Tatooine Survival map.
Season Pass is going to give you more of the content you love — maps and modes, Heroes, weapons, and more. We are thrilled to share with you the names of each digital expansion pack, as well as some details on what players can expect with each one and when they will be available.
• Star Wars Battlefront Outer Rim (March 2016) – Fight among the factories of Sullust and battle within Jabba the Hutt’s palace on Tatooine
• Star Wars Battlefront Bespin (Summer 2016) – It’s hunt or be hunted in this action-packed experience set in the Cloud City of Bespin
• Star Wars Battlefront Death Star (Fall 2016) – That’s no moon! One of the most iconic locations in the Star Wars universe makes its debut in Star Wars Battlefront.
• Star Wars Battlefront Expansion Pack 4 – Title TBA (Early 2017) – We will have more details to share about this exciting new expansion pack in the coming months.
/// Far Cry Primal Open World Gameplay Video!
Top of Page
/// Detective Pikachu: Birth of a New Combination Hits eShop in Japan Next Week!
/// First Story DLC For Rise of the Tomb Raider is Out Today!
Announced back in December, Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch arrived today on Xbox One.
The DLC is included in the Season Pass, but can be purchased as a standalone for $9.99.