Turn Based is our new podcast geared towards the RPG audience. This is a very niched show but I know for a fact there are many gamers out there would play RPG’s and have an interest in Hip Hop. Even if you’re not particularly interested in Hip Hop but love RPG’s this podcast is definitely for you. The show is hosted by me Gary A. Swaby and co-hosted by our newest writer David Jagneaux, from time to time we will also invite guests on the show. Turn Based will drop every two weeks, so look out for us.
– Introduction/What we’re playing
– Square Enix boss blames FFXIV for financial loss.
– Chrono Trigger re-releasing on (again) on Wii VC and PSN
– Mass Effect 3 delayed. Coming Q1 2012
– APB original creator Dave Jones (formerly Reality Pump) on board for APB Reloaded
– JoWood closes
– Spotlight – The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
– How/when we got into the game.
– Why it’s great.
– It’s flaws.
– Is this the best in the Elder Scrolls Series?
– The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim – how will it change the series for better or worse?
– Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning – why you should keep your eye on it
Running time: 42 mins