Tonight, we answer questions about third party games on next-gen consoles, PSN vs Game Pass, EA remakes, Ghost of Tsushima vs The Last of Us 2, and more!
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Why do third-party games perform better on PS5?
– What will be PlayStation’s answer to Xbox Game Pass?
– What is the difference between PSNow and Xbox Game Pass?
– Will we see mid-gen refresh consoles with bigger hard drives?
– What was the point of owning an Xbox One last gen?
– What incentives would Xbox need to raise the price of its subscriptions?
– Which current-gen system delivers an experience not found on PC?
– Will new current-gen features have you trying games in different genres?
– What EA remakes/remasters should get made?
– Did Ghost of Tsushima outsell The Last of Us 2?
– Will you now play more multi-plats on consoles than on PC?
– Are “businesses” taking donations to install the PS collection legitimate?
– What retro games should get updated with haptic feedback?
– Which property deserves a game adaptation with a unique spin?
– What would have happened if Soulsborne games were easy?
IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE THROWDOWN DISCORD SERVER. LIMIT TO TWO GAMING QUESTIONS, PLEASE.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.