Tonight’s episode is dedicated entirely to E3 2018. The big show is over so we answer all of your E3-related questions and give our thoughts on what we saw and what we experienced first-hand.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– What other exclusives has Sony yet to announce?
– Which new Microsoft Studio will deliver fire first?
– Which of the 3 samurai games shown are you most excited for?
– What was your favorite conference?
– Do third party reveals trick people to think they’re exclusive?
– What are your most anticipated games shown at E3?
– Which announced games look like flops?
– What game had the best presentation?
– What are your thoughts on the Nintendo conference?
– Why didn’t Nintendo announce what they were bringing this year?
– Which game caught you by surprise?
– Where do you rank this year’s E3?
– Did you play My Friend Pedro?
– Is Brett hyped for Elder Scrolls VI?
– Did you hear any rumblings about next-gen?
– How was your E3 trip?
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter and Facebook as well. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.