Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– What do you think we’ll see from Japan Studio & FromSoftware on PS5?
– What are some studios Google might acquire if it gets into gaming?
– Are people giving Death Stranding a pass because of Kojima?
– Will companies lose money from in-game purchases if crossplay happens?
– Why did EA not release a World Cup edition of FIFA this year?
– What is a bigger win: Kojima at Sony or MS owning Ninja Theory?
– How do you deal with all the games coming out later this year?
– Why are fanboys comparing Ghost of Tsushima to Ryse: Son of Rome?
– When did you realize games aren’t just simple entertainment?
– What do you expect from Ninja Theory in terms of a system seller?
– What do you make of Todd Howard’s statements about crossplay?
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter and Facebook as well. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.