Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
- Which video game had the best horseback riding mechanic?
- Would you take money in exchange for a great review/score of a bad game?
- How much longer will Sony and Microsoft support free PS+ and Games with Gold games for the PS3 and Xbox 360 (respectively)?
- Should I sell an AlienWare PC I got as a gift and buy parts to build a PC instead?
- Are developers lazy if they can’t get a game to run at 1080p/60fps on a specific console?
- Are games created on last-gen tech then ported over or are they made on current-gen tech and then ported over?
- Is saying a character is in a game considered a spoiler?
- Which one interests you more: Scalebound or Horizon: Zero Dawn?
- Are you okay with the industry moving into an all-digital future?
- Will third party developers ever utilize ‘the cloud’ more on Xbox One?
- What do you think of the Uncharted 4 DLC being announced six months before the game’s release?
- What will happen to the game industry if Microsoft buys AMD?
- What is a bigger addition to gaming: Cloud computing or Virtual Reality?
- Do you think there’s any other actor in Hollywood who enjoys his/her roles more than Ron Perlman?
- Have there been any games you truly wished you had played sooner than you got to?
- What are some of the TV shows/Internet streaming shows you are looking forward to watching this fall?
- What previously announced Japanese game are you hoping to see more of at Sony’s Pre TGS conference on the 15th?
- What Japanese game or franchise would you like to see make a surprise return at Sony’s Pre TGS conference?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.