Welcome to The Co-op Podcast episode 153. This week Michael A. joins us in discussing the possible IP’s that Rockstar and parent company 2K may be announcing. A company representative mentioned that 2K and Rockstar would be at the event in a big way, but they won’t be having their own press conference like some of the other big publishers.
So what do we expect the company to announce? Could it be another Red Dead Redemption game? We speculate in our main discussion.
– Michael A. shares his thoughts on Street Fighter V being tailored for the FGC.
– Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag artwork seen in Uncharted 4 trailer.
– Rise of The Tomb Raider sells 3 times as many copies on PC than on Xbox One.
– 3DS sales begin to decrease, can Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon save the device from becoming irrelevant?
– Sony throwing a PSVR event on March 15th, can they sell the world on VR? Will they announce official cost and release?
Please help Rachael Murdock in her ongoing battle with cancer by either donating or spreading the world by following this link.
Show your support for The Koalition by pledging to our Patreon page. The Co-op Podcast will always be free, but with your help we can make our podcasts and content even better. We plan to improve the whole experience while also incorporating you (our community) into our long term goals. Show your support and be a part of one of the best independent gaming communities on the Internet.