Welcome to another episode of The Co-op Podcast. This week we have The Koalition veteran Jakejames Lugo on to run through a number of topics. Uncharted 4 and Mass Effect: Andromeda were both announced as delayed last week, which is especially worrying for Uncharted because it’s now so close to release.
Both studios have suffered from staff changes during development, so how much will these things come into play with the end result of the game? Naughty Dog are no doubt a talented studio, but will Uncharted 4 be as brilliant as everyone is expecting it to be? Will Mass Effect: Andromeda end up being a disappointment? We discuss it in our main topic.
Also discussed on The Co-op Podcast #154:
– Nintendo Direct updates: Jakejames runs through the main talking points.
– Is the Division ripping off Destiny?
– Are we excited for No Man’s Sky?
– Quantum Break requires you to be connected to the internet to watch TV cut scenes.
– Our expectations for Alan Wake 2
– Microsoft reveals plans to unify Xbox with Windows.
Special Thanks: Gority, M. Collins
Please help Rachael Murdock in her ongoing battle with cancer by either donating or spreading the world by following this link.
Show your support for The Koalition by pledging to our Patreon page. The Co-op Podcast will always be free, but with your help we can make our podcasts and content even better. We plan to improve the whole experience while also incorporating you (our community) into our long term goals. Show your support and be a part of one of the best independent gaming communities on the Internet.