Welcome to another episode of Throwdown. On this podcast/vidcast we discuss the latest video game news and topics in an uncompromising and honest manner. No developer, publisher, or fanboy is safe from us!
Sony has changed how we perceive console cycles with the release of the PlayStation 4 Pro. This upgraded PS4 promises to deliver 4K resolution and higher frame rates on some current and all upcoming PS4 games. But is it worth the $400? We discuss why Sony decided to release a mid-gen upgrade to the PS4 and what we personally think of it now that the system is out in the wild.
Other topics we discuss:
– Kinda Funny isn’t covering the Pro because Sony didn’t send them a unit
– October NPDs: Xbox beats Sony for the fourth straight month
– Infinite Warfare sees lowest Call of Duty sales
– Capcom wants to release PS4/XBO games on Switch
– Nintendo lied about not ending Wii U production
– 10 year anniversary of the PlayStation 3
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.