Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Do developers know if their game is bad during production?
– What do you make of companies who offer artists/writers “exposure” instead of money?
– How do you pay taxes on a drawing you sell to someone?
– If Nintendo goes 3rd party, will it make games for the Vita or an MS handheld?
– What game’s story would you like to fix?
– Why isn’t Raiden considered a better hero than Solid Snake?
– What are some of your favorite forgotten TV shows?
– What was the last game-influenced dream you had?
– What game do you play to clear your mind?
– Should I get PC games on day 1 considering the recent bad ports?
– Do you think MS will reveal Scorpio at E3 or beforehand?
– What’s your opinion on Nintendo expecting to sell 40 million Switch units by 2020?
– Is the Nintendo app really going to be iphone/apple exclusive??
– Which is a better stealth franchise: Deus EX or Metal Gear Solid?
– Did the inauguration cut into your gaming time?
– What’s up with Nintendo supposedly using 3rd party ROMs & selling them on the eShop?
– Don’t you hate it when your favorite games are made into movies?
– How long will the Switch’s lifecycle be?
– When will we see more advanced A.I. in video games?
– What did you think of the last Nioh demo?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.