Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Which had the better Quicksilver: Fox or Marvel Studios?
– Will the Nintendo NX have achievements?
– Can we ever expect to see a Throwdown and Co-op crossover episode?
– Was there media bias against the PlayStation 3 last gen?
– Is Uncharted 4 a “system seller”?
– Are radical fanboys paid to act the way they do or are they genuine?
– With Uncharted 4, did Naughty Dog prove that other developers are lazy?
– Should game reviewers be skilled gamers?
– Does the Doom/Polygon debacle prove that gaming journalism is a joke?
– What gaming shows would the members of Throwdown like to participate in?
– What are the best Dark Souls games (in order)?
– Who is the best dedicated gaming-inspired artist of all time?
Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to our Patreon page. Our podcasts and content will remain free, but with your help, we can make them even better. We plan to improve the whole experience while also incorporating you (our community) into our long term goals. Show your support and be a part of one of the best independent gaming communities on the Internet.
Please help Rachael Murdock in her ongoing battle with cancer by either donating or spreading the world by following this link.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.