Starcraft II has destroyed all it’s competition in it’s first week on the shelves, as expected by many. Last week’s number one Toy Story 3 now resides at number two, with Red Dead Redemption right under in third place. Starcraft II is the first PC title to top the charts all year, and it has already outsold its predecessor Starcraft 1. I’m not too familiar with the Starcraft franchise myself, but all this hype certainly makes me want to try this out. See the full top ten charts listed below, courtesy of Chart-Track.
For the week ending July 30th.
1. StarCraft II (Blizzard Entertainment, Activision)
2. Toy Story 3 (Disney Interactive Studios, Disney)
3. Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar San Diego, Rockstar)
4. Dance on Broadway (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
5. Lego: Harry Potter (TT Games, Warner Bros Interactive)
6. Just Dance (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
7. Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (Level-5, Nintendo)
8. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Infinity Ward, Activision)
9. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo, Nintendo)
10. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (DICE, EA)