Fifa 2011 has managed to keep their opposition Pro Evolution Soccer at bay in the UK charts. Fifa 11 instantly became one of the biggest selling games in the UK’s history upon its release, showing just how football mad we all are. As the two football games take the first and second slot on the charts, Dead Rising 2 and F1 2010 follow in third and fourth. Number five sees Halo: Reach still selling strong. The disappointment is with Castlevania: Lords of Shadow and Enslaved: Odyssey to the West entering the charts at sixth and seventh place. Those are two great games that I hoped would sell a lot more units. See the full top ten below, courtesy of Chart-Track.
For the week ending October 8th 2010.
1. FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 (Team PES, Konami)
3. Dead Rising 2 (Blue Castle Games, Capcom)
4. F1 2010 (Codemasters Birmingham, Codemasters)
5. Halo: Reach (Bungie, Microsoft)
6. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (MercurySteam, Konami)
7. Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (Ninja Theory, Namco Bandai Partners)
8. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 (EA Sports, EA)
9. Just Dance (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
10. Wii Party (Nintendo, Nintendo)