During the 2012 Spike Video Game Awards, Naughty Dog unveiled the latest story trailer for The Last Of Us and promised more info on the game would be released in a few days.
Now after great anticipation, the official playstation blog has revealed the box art for the game along with a detailed list of preorder incentives for those who reserve the title.
Sites and Sounds Pack ( Available at all participating retailers )
- The official soundtrack of the game
- A PS3 dynamic theme featuring the cover art
- Two avatars for your PSN profile – Winter Joel and Winter Ellie
Survival Pack ( Available exclusively to Gamestop )
- Bonus experience points for multiplayer
- A multiplayer melee attack booster
- Some extra starting in-game cash
- Special customizable character items for multiplayer
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
In edition to sporting a beautiful cover, it also appears that The Last Of Us will also have multiplayer. While no details have been given on this particular feature yet, you can be certain that all will be elaborated on soon enough. How do you all feel about the cover and the promise of multiplayer? Feel free to let us know in the comments below.
The Last Of Us will hit retailers on May 7th, 2013.