Let’s face it, the Halo: Master Chief Collection has had problems since launch. While the single player portion worked fine. the online portion has been plagued by all sorts of issues which have rendered it more or less unplayable. This will no longer be the case as the game is getting an overhaul which should help improve it.
Here are all of the improvements and updates available to users after they update the game:
- Made a variety of updates to improve matchmaking performance and success rates
- Improved matchmaking search times/time to match
- Improved stability throughout the matchmaking process across all titles
- Improved party stability
- Made improvements to multiplayer shot registration
- Improved campaign stability across a variety of levels
- Addressed stability issues for matchmaking and custom games
- Fixed issues around resuming H2A Campaign from “remastered” mode
- Improved medal display consistency
- Fixed issues regarding aim assist which resulted in the reticle being pushed away from an enemy
- Improved shot registration consistency between host / client in peer-to-peer custom game matches
- Resolved a variety of UI inconsistencies, including team color randomization, medals, and in-game scoreboard display
Hopefully these updates will make Halo: The Master Chief Collection the game it was always meant to be.
Source: Halo Waypoint