Shu is a 2.5D platformer that released on Steam and Playstation 4 last year to good reception. A PS Vita port is coming on May 23rd with some extra DLC coming free to all platforms.
The DLC is split into two parts. The first set of three levels has already released on Steam. The second set of levels will be released on the 23rd, with both sets coming to the PS4 and Vita that same day.
The PS Vita version of Shu will come with an extra area entitled “The Refuge”.
Set in a scenic mountain village, Shu combines charming character design, beautiful hand-crafted visuals and fast-paced platform action as Shu and companions battle to save their friends while being pursued by a monstrous and unrelenting storm.
– 15 lush, expansive levels, set in 5 diverse lands
– A plethora of collectibles and secrets to discover
– 10 recruitable characters, each with their own unique power
– An incredible original soundtrack
– Compete in time trials to see who is the fastest out of your friends – or the world
Shu was developed by Coatsink and can be purchased on Steam here.