Earlier today, Maximum Games and HB Studios announced that the next installment in their upcoming sports game titled The Golf Club 2 is currently scheduled to launch on June 27th for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. A new gameplay features trailer is embedded above to give you all a better idea of what to expect from the sequel.
With a confirmed release date and retail price of $39.99 already locked in, Maximum Games also decided to announce all of the bonuses that fans will receive from pre-ordering the Day One edition of the game. Below is a quick overview of all the bonus content:
- Moneybags – An instant payout that will boost your career and give you serious purchasing power.
- Elite Club – An exclusive 24k gold driver that will make you stand out among your competitors.
- Premier Clubhouse – An exclusive high society clubhouse for you and your friends.
- Heirloom Apparel – A throwback outfit from the golden age of golf.
- Elite Emblem- A signature badge that instantly adds class to your Society logo.
The Golf Club originally launched way back in August of 2014 and received favorable reviews from several credible publications. It will be interesting to see if the sequel builds on this momentum and ends up becoming something special.
Are any of you looking forward to The Golf Club 2? Please feel free to let us know your thoughts on the game and more in the comments section below.