Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Can Sony do anything to make people not want a PS5?
– Will PS5’s picture-in-picture mode spoil games?
– Which studio would you resurrect to bring back their old games?
– What generation had the best Street Fighter?
– Which “easy” games need higher difficulties?
– What retro console do you want to revisit?
– Which next-gen launch games will you pick up?
– What games do you show to non-gaming friends/family?
– How is the Bethesda deal not taking games away from players?
– Should Sony promote PS Now or bundle it with PS+?
– What is the weirdest gaming glitch you’ve experienced?
– Will high game prices cause console game sales to dip?
– What’s more important: A large launch lineup or games spread over time?
– What is your preferred class in Ghost of Tsushima: Legends?
– Do you have a favorite free-to-play game?
– What game would translate into a great animated series?
IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE THROWDOWN DISCORD SERVER. LIMIT TO TWO GAMING QUESTIONS, PLEASE.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.