Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– What can Sony do to make its next-gen presentation exceptional?
– Can Xbox use xCloud to stream game demos during Summer Game Fest?
– What games revolutionized their respective generations?
– Who put the fighting game genre on the map: Capcom or SNK?
– What was the first game to blow you away graphically?
– What was the most recent game to blow you away graphically?
– Can independent creators catch a break during Summer Game Fest?
– Was it right for Sony to disable comments in The Last of Us 2 trailer?
– Should story-based games have multiple paths to avoid spoilers?
– Will Sony have its own version of Smart Delivery for PS5?
– What are the best video game Westerns besides Red Dead?
– What would be a better name for Xbox Series X?
– Will GOTY editions negate Xbox’s Smart Delivery?
IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE THROWDOWN DISCORD SERVER. LIMIT TO TWO GAMING QUESTIONS, PLEASE.
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud, and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter, and Facebook as well. Don’t forget to join our Discord server for updates, to play MP games with us, and to leave your questions for TYQ. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.