Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Which feature can help Xbox Series X win the console war?
– Would it be better if Sony’s PS5 reveal focused mostly on software?
– Will we see Sony’s first-party titles on the Epic Games Store?
– Has Unreal 5 ruined current-gen games in terms of graphics?
– How did the big 3’s financial reports turn out?
– Did Xbox’s lack of 3rd party marketing exclusives hurt it this gen?
– What can Xbox do to get you invested in its ecosystem?
– Will Nintendo feel pressure when next-gen starts?
– Is the Switch Lite proof that Switch is a handheld system?
– Is 60 fps really important for Sony’s cinematic games?
IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE THROWDOWN DISCORD SERVER. LIMIT TO TWO GAMING QUESTIONS, PLEASE.
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud, and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter, and Facebook as well. Don’t forget to join our Discord server for updates, to play MP games with us, and to leave your questions for TYQ. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.