Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Will Microsoft’s partnership with GameStop affect PlayStation 5 sales?
– Which gaming journalistic standards need to make a comeback?
– Would you buy the all-digital consoles if the prices were reversed?
– What community-friendly features/apps should next-gen consoles have?
– Which next-gen accessory will become the most sought-after?
– Which consoles had the worst names?
– Will there still be big digital game sales on next-gen consoles?
– Will there be a digital used game market this upcoming generation?
– Hardware-wise, what is the biggest innovation coming to consoles?
– What’s better: AAAs that take forever to develop or more frequent small releases?
– Should video games be advertised more like movies?
– What impact will God of War: Ragnarok have for the PS5?
– Which do you want to attend: An Esports event or a Korean internet cafe?
– Which game had the worst false advertisement?
– What was the best video game marketing stunt in history?
– Which had the better build-up: The Xbox Series X or the PlayStation 5?
– Will users get tired of Assassin’s Creed if Valhalla doesn’t innovate?
IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE THROWDOWN DISCORD SERVER. LIMIT TO TWO GAMING QUESTIONS, PLEASE.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.