On Throwdown Your Questions Ep. 339, we answer questions about E3 2021, fighting games on Xbox, bad name games, next-gen gaming, and more!
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Did E3 2021 Live up to the Hype?
– Can PS5 survive against Xbox and Nintendo in 2021?
– Will Halo Infinite be a Game of the Year contender?
– Is it better to acquire studios or collaborate with them?
– Is this Blue Box thing legit or not?
– Does Microsoft have enough studios to deliver 3 new games a month?
– Will CDPR continue working on Cyberpunk 2077?
– Do we need a new Killer Instinct?
– What could be the next big fighting game from Xbox?
– What previous-gen service needs to return?
– Which games have the dumbest names?
– Which licensed game disappointed you when you were a kid?
– How many PS5s need to get sold before Sony stops making PS4 games?
– What company will show the next unreleased game?
– Will Xbox fans play Persona 5 Royal on Game Pass?
IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE THROWDOWN DISCORD SERVER. LIMIT TO TWO GAMING QUESTIONS, PLEASE.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.