Tonight, we answer questions about easy modes, short vs long games, PlayStation Home, Starfield, Street Fighter VI, NetherRealm, the global chip shortage, friends list, multiplayer games, and more!
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Should all games have an easy mode?
– Are we seeing a shift toward shorter, harder games?
– Do you prefer shorter or longer games?
– Were you satisfied with the latest State of Play?
– Will you use PS Home on PS5 if Sony brings it back?
– Will Sony fans buy an Xbox if Starfield is a true exclusive?
– What does Street Fighter VI need to become successful?
– What do you think of NetherRealm making a Marvel game?
– Will the pandemic cause this generation to last longer?
– Which console had the most diverse library of games?
– What are the weirdest food-related gaming promos?
– How do you determine who goes on your friends list?
– Would you like to see a Sony multiverse video game?
– Which game devs would be perfect for each of the Big Three?
– How do you find time to play multiple games?
– What do you do to step away from so many screens?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.