Tonight, we answer questions about EA shutting down Bioware, Microsoft Studio departures, the value of PS+, AAA Japanese games, Starfield’s release date, The Last of Us 2 MP, gaming podcasts, and more!
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Will EA Shut Down Bioware if Dragon Age 4 Fails?
– Is Drew Murray’s departure from Microsoft a sign of trouble?
– Is PS+ becoming the best value in gaming?
– Should we worry about the future of first-party AAA Japanese IPs?
– How would you rate Jim Ryan’s performance at this point?
– Could 2021 be one of the worst years in gaming?
– Will Starfield realistically release in 2021?
– Can The Last of Us 2 Factions be Sony’s MP answer to Halo Infinite?
– What was the first major gaming merger/acquisition?
– Which developers have excellent “B-Teams?”
– Should devs adopt a subscription model for sports titles?
– What are your favorite gaming podcasts?
IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE THROWDOWN DISCORD SERVER. LIMIT TO TWO GAMING QUESTIONS, PLEASE.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.