On Throwdown Your Questions Ep. 346, we discuss the PlayStation 5’s holiday, Halo: Infinite’s budget, hidden gems, SSDs in consoles, Xbox Game Pass, Eidos Marvel games, 2D remasters, ultra-wide screens, and more!
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Does Sony have an ace up its sleeve for holiday 2021?
– Does Halo: Infinite look like a game with a $500 million budget?
– What are some hidden gem studios within major publishers?
– What’s riskier for indie devs: SP or MP games?
– Is the PS5’s SSD as fast as Sony claims?
– Why are PlayStation fans against Xbox Game Pass?
– What Marvel IP should Eidos work on after Guardians of the Galaxy?
– What other 2D games deserve the Final Fantasy Pixel Remake treatment?
– Which PC games make the best use of the ultra-wide setting?
– Which gaming conventions will you guys attend?
– How would things have played out if Microsoft left gaming last gen?
– What game make you stop to admire their detailed environments?
– Has a game’s frustrating controls forced you to stop playing it?
IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE THROWDOWN DISCORD SERVER. LIMIT TO TWO GAMING QUESTIONS, PLEASE.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.