Earlier today, Capcom revealed that high-flying fighter Rashid will be joining the Street Fighter 6 roster on July 24th. Available for Deluxe Edition, Ultimate Edition, and Year 1 Character Pass owners, Rashid can also be used within all 3 game modes.
Those who have an interest in trying out the character will be able to do so for one hour as part of a Rental Fighter ticket. A gameplay trailer is embedded above while more details about the character and his moves are included below:
Rashid storms onto the scene with new and classic moves characterized by parkour and lightning-quick movements, including:
- Arabian Cyclone: A new special move that performs a spinning kick and conjures up a whirlwind; can be used as a standalone blow, or transitioned into Rolling Assault or Wing Stroke
- Arabian Skyhigh: A new double jump move that keeps opponents guessing where Rashid will land from the air
- Super Rashid Kick: Level 1 Super Art that unloads a devastating kick while soaring forward and up through the air
- Ysaar: Previously Rashid’s V-Trigger move in Street Fighter™ V, this Level 2 Super Art summons a slow-moving whirlwind projectile that can be used to pressure opponents
- Altair: Rashid’s Level 3 Super Art calls forth a tempest that lifts opponents before he rains down on them with a monsoon of powerful blows