This week we’re joined by The Koalition logo designer Rameez Quadri. This week we discuss the abundance of microtransactions in video games and how they are hurting the gaming experience.
– Cuphead sold over one million copies across PC and Xbox One in just two weeks
– Sony Interactive Entertainment CEO Andrew House steps down
– Phil Spenser says he doesn’t like exclusive DLC deals, even though Xbox does it
– Humble Bundle gets acquired by IGN
– Dragon Age director Mike Laidlaw leaves Bioware
– Ex Naughty Dog worker comes out with claims that he was sexually abused and then bribed to stay silent
Assassin’s Creed Origins Winner: Yanik Trudeau
Subscribe with RSS
Listen on Stitcher Radio
Show your support for The Koalition by pledging to our Patreon page. The Co-op Podcast will always be free, but with your help we can make our podcasts and content even better. We plan to improve the whole experience while also incorporating you (our community) into our long term goals. We also offer higher possibilities for winning our giveaways to all Patreon supporters. You can donate as little as a dollar to get extra entries into our giveaways. Show your support and be a part of one of the best independent gaming communities on the Internet.