Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Will Switch be a success in China when it launches?
– Should devs disclose if in-game items can be gambled on?
– Which gaming franchises had no duds?
– What games do you replay annually?
– Are AAA games setting a bad example with microtransactions?
– Will shady practices cause another game industry crash?
– Are gamers overreacting over loot boxes?
– What scary game was so bad you couldn’t finish it?
– Which scary game traumatized you?
– What legal hurdles do you face when drawing licensed characters?
– How should novice journalists handle criticism?
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter and Facebook as well. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.