See Pretty Cars Whiz on by in Project CARS Launch TrailerBig cars go Vroom!
The biggest car simulator of the year is nearly upon us. No, I’m not talking about Gran Turismo or Forza. I’m talking ’bout Project CARS, baby! This newest contender to enter the simulation racing game derby has a launch trailer which boasts about its features and of course shows off some of the fancy looking vehicles it has.
Here are some of the game’s features, taken from the video description:
- The largest track roster of any recent racing game with 110+ unique locations
- A wide variety of motorsports including GT, Touring, Le Mans Prototypes, Karts, and modern Open Wheel and 80+ cars available at launch
- Dynamic weather, pit stops, and pit strategy creation
- Dynamic time of day and endurance races including the Le Mans 24H
- World-class graphics running at 60 fps with up to 45 drivers onscreen
- Next-gen physics running at 600 fps and deep telemetry & tuning features
- Competitive multiplayer for up to 16 players and the ability to create public, private and friend-based lobbies with ‘Join In Progress’
- Asynchronous Time Trial with downloadable ghosts
- Regularly-scheduled community events
- Social connectivity with photo and replay modes powered by The Driver Network
- Support for 30+ wheels, community apps, and virtual reality via Oculus Rift and Project Morpheus
- Continual updates and further content after launch
Project CARS will be released for the PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on May 12 in North America and May 7 in the U.K. You can read my hands-on impressions of the game by clicking here.