Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Will the Switch get a mid-gen refresh like PS4 and XB1?
– Will Sony and MS copy the Switch if it is successful?
– What is the main reason for Nintendo’s artificial scarcity?
– Will core gamers eventually play exclusively on PC?
– Will we have to pay more for games under the Trump administration?
– What is your most anticipated game of 2017?
– What game world would you like to live in?
– What is your current favorite game?
– If you had extra cash, would you buy a Switch?
– What happened to Otanime?
– With Resident Evil 7, do you feel the series has made a comeback?
– What would get Tony to like Dynasty Warriors?
– What Dynasty Warriors Kingdom would you fight for?
– Horizon Zero Dawn vs Breath of the Wild: Which will sell the most/review the best?
– If Resident Evil VII can’t sell VR, then what game or app will?
– Will the PS4 loose ground to the Xbox Scorpio?
– Why don’t we see more competitive third person shooters?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.