Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Will the Switch sell 16 million units in a year as is being predicted?
– Would Chris ever return to Nintendo if he was allowed to implement changes?
– What is your favorite Saturday Morning cartoon theme from the 80s/90s?
– Do you guys think the Switch is an attempted to leave the console market?
– Why is Microsoft selling off so many game studios lately?
– Why do people continue to support fanboy podcasts that blatantly lie?
– Is Torrence Davis disgusted with the state of gaming and what it’s become?
– Which childhood favorite game did you discover people hated when you first went online?
– What is the stupidest plot twist you have seen in a game or movie?
– If you don’t know the basics, can you really be considered an artist?
– Are there different SKUs of PC games? (Low end, mid end, high end)
– Does a PC scale games based on the rig’s specs?
– Why is it okay for PC games to scale but not console games?
– What do you think of the PS4 Pro “Boost Mode”?
– How long will it take for the next Zelda to come out?
– Will Mass Effect Andromeda suck?
– Will Mass Effect Andromeda’s ending be similar to Mass Effect 3?
– Is it wrong that I’d rather spend my birthday gaming than partying?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.