Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Should Microsoft give up on Japan when it comes to Xbox?
– Can this generation still be considered underwhelming?
– What do you make of guys scamming GameStop to get in-store credit?
– Is it safe to assume Valve will never release a new game again?
– Have you ever outgrown a type of game because it has characters younger than you?
– What can Capcom do to correct some of its recent missteps?
– What developers would you want to see work on Capcom’s shelved fighters?
– Why is there so much misinformation regarding PC gaming?
– Has online gaming ruined gaming overall?
– Why do you think Phil Spencer said games like Horizon don’t have impact?
– Why did Nintendo release classic systems instead of making a Virtual Console?
– Who would you save: Jim Ryan, Peter Molyneaux, Reggie Fils-aime, or Don Mattrick?
– Will next-gen systems finally deliver consistent 1080p/60fps?
– What do you make of OG Xbox games not having achievements/widescreen support?
– At what point do you begin to remove games from your backlog?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.