Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
- Do you think the Silent Hill franchise is worth billions?
- Do you trade in your old games?
- What is your favorite boss fight in a God of War game?
- If Sony saved all of their first party games to the Fall like Microsoft, would they have had a better holiday lineup?
- Is Sony repeating “delayed to 2015” to “delayed to 2016” with the delays of Street Fighter V and Uncharted 4?
- How much do I have to pay for a gaming PC that gives me 1080p/60fps LOCKED?
- When has E3 ever been about the year it was shown?
- Why is “Sony has the most to prove at E3” said EVERY YEAR (except 2014)?
- On a scale of 1-10, how buggy will Fallout 4 be at launch?
- Will Bethesda ever get their 3rd person camera working right?
- Why do people think Sony’s third party studios are doing nothing?
- What are you top five favorite RPGs and which was the hardest one?
- What titles would you put in the Video Game Hall of fame in the future?
- What improvements would you like to see in Dark Souls 3?
- Do you guys open your consoles to clean them after the warranty has expired?
- Which has the better chance of happening at E3?: The Last Guardian gets a release date, Half-Life 3 is announced, Shenmue III is Xbox One exclusive, Resident Evil is a Nintendo exclusive.
- What long in the tooth franchises need to end?
- What have the Uncharted and Metal Gear Solid franchises meant to you?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.