Tonight’s episode is dedicated entirely to E3 2015. The big show is over so we break down our thoughts on what we saw and what we experienced first-hand.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
- If people “didn’t pay $400/$500 to play old games,” then why are they so happy about backwards compatibility on the Xbox One?
- Did you guys ever think The Last Guardian, Shenmue III, and Final Fantasy VII Remake would see the light of day?
- What do you guys think the best new IP was?
- Do you think Nintendo just basically gave up on the Wii U?
- What do you think of the #XboxOrWeRiot movement which was created in response of PS4 getting Call of Duty DLC first?
- Horizon: Zero Dawn has a female main protagonist who looks strong and she’s fully clothed and not showing any T&A. Do you think the feminists will be satisfied?
- Do you think Microsoft will allow Gears of War to be backwards compatible or will they purposely not allow that in order to sell the remaster?
- Tony, if you played or saw these games on the show floor, what are your thoughts: Just Cause 3, Hitman, For Honor, No Man’s Sky, Dark Souls 3.
- Did you use any of the VR headsets? Thoughts? Opinions?
- Why are so many bots pissed at Sony for launching a Shenmue Kickstarter?
- FFVII Remake: what changes (if any) do you want and what things do you not want them to touch?
- What was the game of the show?
- Who is hyped for Fallout 4?
- Who else is happy that Guerrilla games now doesn’t have to work on that mediocre series called Killzone?
- Does anyone see the parallels between the Nintendo and Stannis story lines?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.