Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
- Does The Last of Us really need a sequel?
- Do you guys like to stream and watch other people play games instead of playing yourself?
- Which game borrowed more from the other between Uncharted and Tomb Raider?
- What are your thoughts on Capcom’s new DLC strategy for Street Fighter V?
- Do you think more fighting games will follow SFV‘s type of DLC model in the future?
- What is the most overrated and underrated gaming franchise?
- Is it harder for people on the fence to choose their console of choice when exclusives are eventually heading to competing platforms?
- If Marvel does their own Blade film, do you think they’ll negate Blade: Trinity?
- If you could interview Anita Sarcastic, what kind of questions would you ask her?
- $10 million dollars just dropped in your lap after taxes. What do you do with it?
- You’ve been hired to direct a future super hero film. You have a ton of scripts in front of you. Which one do you choose?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.