Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions. This is the show which is run by you, our loyal followers. We answer any and all Video Game, Pop Culture and Tech related questions on this podcast.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Do you turn your game consoles off or leave them in sleep mode?
– What do you make of the backlash over the main guy in Watch Dogs 2 being black?
– Is the success of Pokemon Go proof that Nintendo should go third party?
– Is it still fair to call Xbox systems “shooter consoles”?
– Which manufacturer makes the best special edition consoles?
– Has No Man’s Sky been overhyped?
– What is the difference between a Geek and a Nerd?
– Will Sony announce the PS4 Neo during GamesCom?
– Which are more important: fan events or press conferences?
– Should console gamers even be talking about teraflops despite their ignorance of them?
– Who makes the best video games: Japan or the West?
– Does Sony need a stronger lineup this holiday or when the Scorpio drops?
– What can Nintendo do to restore Chris’ faith in them?
– Which company could make an awesome X-Men game?
– Do Chris, Manny, and Tony have shrines of Hideo Kojima in their homes?
Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to our Patreon page. Our podcasts and content will remain free, but with your help, we can make them even better. We plan to improve the whole experience while also incorporating you (our community) into our long term goals. Show your support and be a part of one of the best independent gaming communities on the Internet.
Please help Rachael Murdock in her ongoing battle with cancer by either donating or spreading the world by following this link.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.