Since we got so many non-E3 related questions on the last episode, we decided to have a special edition of Throwdown Your Questions to cover all of these left-overs.
Here are all of the questions we answer on this episode:
- If the TV show aspect of Quantum Break sucks, should that affect the game’s score/perception?
- Should games be reviewed as a ‘whole package’ or separately?
- Who are the best/worst fathers/father figures characters in video games?
- Do you think by the end of this generation that Warner Bros will solidify itself as one of the top five third party publishers?
- Have you ever given companies more money than you ever wanted to for something that is a rip off?
- Would fighting games make it if they applied the “toys to life” model?
- Do you think Uncharted 4 was delayed because it needed more time or do you think it was delayed to make room for the Uncharted Collection?
- Do you think more people will give indie games the respect that they deserve now or do you think they will continue to say indies don’t count?
- Is it a mistake to hold everything you have to release during the holidays?
- If certain games aren’t 1080P/60FPS, what do you foresee occurring on these message boards?
- If the MCC released without all the multi-player modes, similar to what the UCC is doing, do you think the game would’ve sold better?
- Is 60 frames so important that features like local co-op and MP splitscreen should be dropped for it?
- With the crammed holiday, any predictions on which titles will be getting delayed over until next year?
- When fans say Microsoft will win holiday 2015, what do they mean: console sales, or total amount of game sales from first and third parties?
- Did anyone on the Throwdown get a chance to play “Hatred”? What are your thoughts?
- Whose exclusives will sell more this holiday season: Sony or Microsoft’s?
- Hideo Kojima is offered these four jobs exclusively and you can only choose one: Sony (Metal Gear), Microsoft (Zone of the Enders), Nintendo (Silent Hill), PC (Policenauts)
- Why are remasters so successful?
- Does it feel dirty that Sony has turned backwards their compatibility failure into a business model now? Was this planned?
- Will the RTS genre ever make its way (successfully) to consoles or will PC forever reign supreme?
- Was Nintendo smart in shunning “Hardcore gamers” and focusing on their core audience?
- Do people realize the Kinect vs Playstation Eye argument is damn near the most useless discussion in discussion world?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.