Earlier today, Evolution Studios confirmed over on the PlayStation blog that a Special Edition of DRIVECLUB will be available at several retailers across Europe starting on October 8th. Below is an image of the package along with a quick overview of what fans can expect should they decide to purchase this product:
- Foil treated, unique artwork housed in a high-quality card sleeve.
- Instant access to five high performance cars, each with an exclusive livery design:
- McLaren P1
- Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series
- Ferrari 458 Italia
- Aston Martin v12 Vantage S
- Alfa Romeo 4C
- 2 exclusive in-game livery packs to customize your car and club logo.
- 2 DRIVECLUB emblem vinyl stickers (one white, one red) – perfect for your laptop and game consoles.
Both the regular and special editions of DRIVECLUB are expected to retail for €69.99RRP. It is currently unclear if this special edition package will also be coming to North America. Sony has promised more details on this game and several others later this week during Gamescom 2014.
DRIVECLUB launches exclusively on the PlayStation 4 this October.
Source: PlayStation Blog