It’s not the gambling websites that create casino games, it’s the software providers. Microgaming is among the most famous ones that have been offering its products since 1994. Now, Microgaming headquarters are located on the Isle of Man and the company is working on modern gambling solutions like Virtual Reality games or brand new systems for casino owners.
So, read on if you want to figure out how best casinos with Microgaming software work.
Basics for beginners
Like other websites, Microgaming casinos allow users to register an account, deposit money, claim bonuses, and start gambling. It’s pretty easy. The provider cooperates with more than 100 casinos and has more than 800 games, with a new one being released each month. Microgaming develops desktop and mobile versions available on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
Before you start gambling, remember these essential steps:
- Choose a casino. Research on the Internet, read some articles and reviews to find a reputable website.
- Sign up. Get an account. According to responsible gambling principles, casinos may ask for a proof of identity.
- Grab your bonuses. All casinos offer something for new users. There may be deposit multipliers or free spins. Usually, bonuses have wager requirements, so don’t forget to read through the terms and conditions.
- Deposit money. Most casinos require an initial investment to start gambling. Credit cards are widely used for making deposits.
- Cash out. Once you are ready, return to settings and find withdrawal options. You will be able to use the same card or bank account that you used for depositing.
The only thing that is always required for online gambling is the Internet connection on your device. Casinos are available from any place anytime.
Top 5 casinos
Our list of the best Microgaming casinos is based on users’ and experts’ opinions. Websites may use the Viper platform which combines games, interfaces, tech options, and bonus systems, or the Quickfire platform with games only.
Other important aspects that we considered are the fairness of bonus systems, the variety of available games, the money transfer options, the level of usability, the quality of customer service, the mobile gambling convenience, the legal documentation, and the extra features (awards, innovations, promotional programs). Our rating is based on these criteria.
This website holds Casinomeister’s ‘Casino of the Decade’ title as well as nine ‘Best Casino’ awards achieved in a row! 32Red works with Microgaming’s Viper system, so gamblers can play online using the HTML5 version or download a native client. Overall, the casino offers more than 500 games with RTP up to 99.91%. Apart from slots, the website supports live games, sports betting, and lotto. All users receive a bonus of ₤32 for each ₤10 deposited.
Notable feature: the multi-award winning casino powered by Microgaming.
2. Royal Vegas
This old and reputable casino was established back in 2000 and is a member of the Fortune Lounge group. Royal Vegas supports ten languages and provides all essential game types including slots with progressive jackpots, poker rooms, and live dealers. Match bonuses are divided into four deposits with 100% multiplier and total possible amount of $1,200. The casino has mobile platforms for iOS, Android, Blackberry, Java, and even Symbian.
Notable feature: regular giveaways with prizes like luxury cars or cruises.
According to some sources, Guts is the best gambling website of 2017. It was launched in 2013 and by now, has more than 500 quality games and betting projects. The casino accepts a large number of depositing/withdrawing methods without limits. Bonuses are attractive as all new registered users may grab 100 free spins or a 200% multiplier up to $100 or €100.
Notable feature: quick payouts with two-hour pending time at average.
This casino is fully licensed by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. Microgaming provides its Quickfire platform to Hello which means that users can play online using Flash and HTML5 versions. There are 435 different games with the majority of slots. New gamblers can receive bonuses up to €500 with a 100% multiplier and 50 free spins for the first three deposits. It’s worth to know that Hello offers not only Microgaming titles.
Notable feature: low wagering requirements like 25x rollover.
The representative of new-era casinos was created by two enthusiasts in 2016. On the one hand, Dunder features a lot of games (to be precise, more than 750) including rare types like bingo or keno. It offers fruit machines, 3D slots, and instant win projects. Match bonuses have a cap at €600 with 200 free spins. However, payouts and customer support need some improvement. For instance, withdrawal limits are €10,000 per month.
Notable feature: dozens of different games developed by the providers from all over the world.
Signs of a good casino
To sum it up, the ideal Microgaming casino must have:
- Different products including traditional slots, card games, table games, and live dealer rooms.
- Fair bonuses with relatively low rollovers and regular offers for all users.
- A proper license like one from governments of the United Kingdom or the Isle of Man.
- Versions for all platforms including computers, smartphones, and tablets.
- Real reviews which prove the casino’s security and fairness.
Remember that you should trust the chosen platform as it will have access to your deposited funds. Mind risks and play safe!