Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Are there any real PlayStation 5 exclusives?
– Tony, why do you dismiss games you’re not interested in?
– Will knowledgeable parents buy their kids a PS5 over an Xbox Series S?
– What can Jim Ryan do to save his reputation?
– Will Sony sell upgraded PS4 games on PS5 for $70?
– Would Xbox be better off if its games remained on consoles?
– Will the Xbox Series X pre-order launch be as chaotic as the PS5’s?
– What are your thoughts on Project xCloud?
– Will cloud gaming’s advantages help it grow in the future?
– What is the future of gaming hardware?
– Will cross-gen PlayStation games hurt PS5 sales?
– Will we see less digital game sales once all games go digital?
– Why are the media pushing an all-digital agenda?
– When will we hear about Sony’s SSD NVME storage upgrades?
IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE THROWDOWN DISCORD SERVER. LIMIT TO TWO GAMING QUESTIONS, PLEASE.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.