Tonight, we answer questions about next-gen consoles, expandable SSD storage, the DualSense controller, the Xbox Series S, the Cell Processor, and more!
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Has your opinion of next-gen consoles changed?
– Can you describe the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X in one word?
– When will PS5 get expandable M.2 SSD?
– Will indie devs make games that utilize the DualSense?
– What Xbox game would play great using the DualSense?
– Is the Xbox Series S worth buying long-term?
– What is the next big thing in gaming you’re excited about?
– Why is the Cell Processor so difficult to emulate?
– Is Geoff Keighley the Master of creating hype?
IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE THROWDOWN DISCORD SERVER. LIMIT TO TWO GAMING QUESTIONS, PLEASE.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.