Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Will gaming go all-digital because of current events?
– Would Animal Crossing be as successful without the current crisis?
– Who leaves more dead bodies: Nathan Drake or John Wick?
– Will games ever go back to being purely fun experiences?
– What are some examples of esoteric symbolism & mythology in games?
– What games did you guys miss out on that you regret not playing?
– If each of you were Jim Ryan, how would you handle the rollout of PS5?
– What game would have been great if it had better AI?
– Which forgotten IP from one of the big 3 would you resurrect?
IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE THROWDOWN DISCORD SERVER. LIMIT TO TWO GAMING QUESTIONS, PLEASE.
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud, and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter, and Facebook as well. Don’t forget to join our Discord server for updates, to play MP games with us, and to leave your questions for TYQ. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.