Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Which game stuck in “development hell” are you most looking forward to?
– Have you ever modded your consoles/handhelds?
– Which 3rd party publishers will not exist in the future?
– Which game theme do you want playing during a fight?
– What happens first: the PS5 reveal or The Last of Us II release?
– What would happen if Microsoft bought the PlayStation division?
– Which small dev is set to deliver a blockbuster next-gen?
– How can Microsoft improve Xbox Game Pass?
– Is “the power of the cloud” dead?
– Will there be backlash over the main character in TLoU2?
– How would you compare Summer Game Fest to E3?
– Will Sony reveal the PS5 happen during Days of Play?
– Why do game series get rid of their main protagonist?
– Has a game’s fanbase turned you off from buying it?
– Have you ever purchased a backup console?
IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE THROWDOWN DISCORD SERVER. LIMIT TO TWO GAMING QUESTIONS, PLEASE.
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud, and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter, and Facebook as well. Don’t forget to join our Discord server for updates, to play MP games with us, and to leave your questions for TYQ. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.