Welcome to another episode of Throwdown! On this podcast/vidcast we discuss the latest video game news and topics in an uncompromising and honest manner. No developer, publisher, or fanboy is safe from us!
– Grand Theft Auto V sells 130 million units
– Mafia Trilogy controversy
– New Game Plus Expo announced
– PlayStation 5 reveal event will feature a limited number of third-party games
– PlayStation has a “compelling line-up” of PS5 games that it plans to reveal “soon”
– System Shock 3 now owned by Tencent
– Capcom games sell terribly on Xbox One
– DualSense lets you feel in-game weather
– The Last of Us 2 Limited Edition PS4 Pro bundle
– Watch Christopher Nolan movie trailer in Fortnite
– Gears of War 3 PS3 test
Make sure to subscribe to Throwdown on YouTube, Soundcloud, and iTunes. Follow Throwdown on Twitch, Twitter, and Facebook as well. Don’t forget to join our Discord server for updates, to play MP games with us, and to leave your questions for TYQ. Please also show your support for The Koalition by pledging to the Patreon.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.