Welcome to another episode of Throwdown Your Questions! On this show, we answer all of your Video Game related questions.
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
– Will the PS5’s soldered SSD become an issue?
– Why aren’t gamers excited to play last-gen games on better hardware?
– How can we add more NVME storage to PS5?
– How will we measure a game’s success next-generation?
– Will the PS5’s expandable storage solution cause issues with parents?
– Is the PS5’s popularity just a reaction to how slow Sony released information?
– Why haven’t we seen any hands-on videos of the Xbox Series S?
– What downloads speed increases can we expect from next-gen?
– Do any of you plan to attend a midnight launch for next-gen consoles?
– Will Microsoft buy any more game studios before 2020 ends?
– Which 3rd-party studio acquisitions would fit Sony & Nintendo best?
– What is more important: Graphics or gameplay?
– What are the top-five overlooked games of this generation?
– Which “next-gen” slogan actually lived up to its promise?
– What are your favorite scary non-horror games?
– Is it enough for Microsoft to buy studios to bolster its games lineup?
IF YOU WANT TO ASK US QUESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK’S SHOW, PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE THROWDOWN DISCORD SERVER. LIMIT TO TWO GAMING QUESTIONS, PLEASE.
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our awesome intro and outro music.